Friday 4 August 2017

Assignment Feedback

20/01/2017


After a short Christmas break, University has resumed and I attended the first lesson back. Everyone present received their marked assessments back from the last term. I was disappointed with my grade as it was lower than expected but my tutor Bex gave me insightful feedback on the reason for my grade. I learned that although the reading tone of my blogs was refreshingly cheerful they needed to sound slightly more professional in order to avoid being too chatty/descriptive.

My assessment feedback also noted the lack of relevant theories which I know was due to me underestimating the assignment requirements. The feedback I received will be used to improve my next assignment and hopefully improve my grade. In preparation for next week's class, I need to have a discussion my one of my team member's about what research I should bring in for the group as we are supposed to be interpreting data in the next session.

No comments:

Post a Comment